Dollar Tree (DLTR)

Dollar Tree (DLTR)

Recent Dividend Posts About Dollar Tree (DLTR)

-more coming soon

About Dollar Tree (DLTR)

Dollar Tree, Inc. (Dollar Tree) is an operator of discount variety stores offering merchandise at the fixed price of $ 1.00. As of January 28, 2012, the Company operated 4,351 discount variety retail stores. Its stores operate under the names of Dollar Tree, Deal$, Dollar Tree Deal$, Dollar Giant and Dollar Bills. As of January 28, 2012, it operated 4,252 stores in 48 states and the District of Columbia, as well as 99 stores in Canada. It buys approximately 58% to 60% of its merchandise domestically and imports the remaining 40% to 42%.  Its merchandise mix consists of consumable merchandise, which includes candy and food, health and beauty care, and household consumables, such as paper, plastics and household chemicals and in select stores, frozen and refrigerated food; merchandise, which includes toys, durable housewares, gifts, party goods, greeting cards, softlines, and other items; and seasonal goods, which include Easter, Halloween and Christmas merchandise. During the fiscal year ended January 28, 2012 (fiscal 2011), the Company opened 278 new stores.

For more info: Dollar Tree WebsiteDollar Tree Investor Relations

Dollar Tree (DLTR)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.